Monday, August 4, 2014

Summer Flower Tilda with Botanic Frame

Love this new frame set!  So many different uses and variations can be made with it.  Of course I had to make it 3D, but it would be really nice even flat or for a monochromatic card.  Will have to try that too!  Dr. Monday MD is over at the Magnolia-licious™ Challenge Blog today.  Be sure to check out what Barb Hardeman has done too!  So here is my Mini and Dies card!

Find these at the wonderful Magnolia-licious™:
MINI 265 SUMMER FLOWER TILDA/MINI 3032 WATERCAN TILDA
MB 255 BOTANIC FRAME SET
MB #255 Botanic Frame Set 98539
The frame has a background piece, the viney and floral part plus a separate flower die and another leafy die that you could stamp a small sentiment in.  I cut off the leafy edges and used them for filler around the frame.  What a fun set and I love the size of the flowers too!  The frame is the perfect size for the minis too!  I started out with a base of dark green then ran the frame through with a lighter green, white and a piece of aqua to get to get the pieces to pop up.

Mini Summer Flower Tilda is paired with Watercan Tilda also a cutie!  She is colored with Promarkers and I've used a Darice embossing folder, spellbinder die and a no name butterfly punch.

Thanks so much for checking in and thank you for all the kind comments!!!  Enjoy every day!!!
Patti Jo




7 comments:

Donna said...

Wow!!! I just love this mini Tilda and your colouring is gorgeous. The Botanic frame set is wonderful and beautifully embellished.
I love it.
Hugs, Donna x

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous PJ.
Gr Karin

Karen said...

Beautiful Patti!

Only By His Grace said...

This is gorgeous Patti Jo. I love how you coloured Tilda and that die frame is awesome. I love how you used it and made it 3D. the flowers looks so soft and pretty. I would love this die.
Hugs Maz

Candy said...

Patti Jo,
Your card is amazing! Absolutely beautiful!!
It is your fault I am buying so many dies LOL
Big hugs, Candy

NPurdum56 said...

Oh so pretty! I really like that die! Nancee :)!

Laura said...

Great flowers and they are an awesome compliment to that sweet Tilda!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails